Add a featured image
The Featured content slider will appear at the top of any page where this image are included.
In any page, navigate to Settings > Featured content sliders. Add a name in label. By default the featured image has a white overlay on the left hand side (see screenshot below), but you can remove this by adding the word 'none' to the image label. Alternately, you can add the word 'dark' to the image label in order to add a black overlay over the image.
Enter the image headline in the Headline / Action text field. For a single headline put one line of text, or otherwise separate with the symbol "|" for a headline and a paragraph below.
Add an existing page slug in the page to feature field, and this will create a link from the featured image to that page.
If you create more than one Featured content slider in the same page, this will create a slider or carousel of images, instead of a one static image. This will look best if you use images with the same proportions.
TIP: If you are logged in as an control panel user you can also use the edit button:
You may notice that there is no Featured Content Sliders tab in the page settings of donation v2 pages. However, it is still possible to add a featured content slider to these pages, by following the steps below:
- 1.Navigate to the donation page's settings
- 1.e.g. the Candidate demo site's donation page settings (you won't be able to access this page): https://codenation.nationbuilder.com/admin/sites/184/pages/10287/edit
- 2.Then replace the edit at the end of that url with features.
- 1.E.g. https://codenation.nationbuilder.com/admin/sites/184/pages/10287/features
- 3.That will take you to the section of the settings where you can add a featured content slider, just like on any other page