Learn how to create a free Google Analytics account, obtain the tracking code, and connect it to your website for data analysis and insights.
To get started with Google Analytics, you'll need to create a free account. Follow these steps to sign up:
- 2.Click on the "Sign in" button in the top-right corner.
- 3.If you already have a Google account, sign in with your credentials. Otherwise, click on "Create account" to make a new Google account.
- 4.Follow the prompts to set up your account. Make sure to choose the correct options for your website or app.
- 1.After signing in to your Google Analytics account, click on the "Admin" option in the lower-left corner of the page.
- 2.On this screen there will be a search bar at the top of the page. Start typing "Tracking" into the search bar and your tracking code (or "measurement ID") will show up as a search preview. Copy this code to your clipboard.
The Google Analytics tracking code (or measurement ID) will be displayed in the format:
- 1.Now that you have your tracking code you can navigate to Websites > Your Site via NationBuilders sidebar.
- 2.Navigate to Site Settings > Analytics Setup.
- 3.Paste your tracking code into the "Google analytics code" form field and save the settings. E.g.
Where to find the analytics setup tab