Comment on page
Add a featured video to the content slider to engage your audience and convey your message more dynamically.
Candidate theme's featured video example
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Featured content sliders on the back-end of any page in NationBuilder.
- You can also navigate to this section via the control panel shortcut when previewing the page. E.g.
- 2.Create a new feature Page > Featured content sliders.
- 3.To add a new featured video slide, start by filling out the form.
- For a single headline, enter one line of text in the headline field.
- For a Heading and Subheading, input your headline and subheading in the headline field, separated by a vertical pipe "|". (E.g. "Heading Text | Subheading Text")
- 4.In the "Page to feature" field, enter the slug of a page containing a YouTube URL in its content.
- Important: The slug of this page should include the term "video" (e.g. video_1, as shown in our example below).
Featured Video Setup