Comment on page
PDF Gallery (Resources page)
Create a central hub that enables users to conveniently access and download crucial documents, including brochures, guides, reports, and forms.
PDF Gallery or Resources Page Example
- 1.Create a new basic page.
- 2.Add the tag
Admin Show PDF Galleryto the new basic page.
- 3.Create a subpage to this new basic page to store the PDF.
- By default, the thumbnail image is drawn from the social media share icon of the blog post. If no image is added, a default picture with your logo will be used. You can update the blog article's thumbnail by navigating to Blog Post > Settings > Social Media.
- 4.Upload your PDF under Files section of the page created in step 3.
- To create a resource page that includes a link to a standard basic page (not a PDF), you can skip step 4. Instead, directly upload the content into the content field of the subpage you created in step 3.