Comment on page
Add a featured image
Learn how to create engaging content sliders to showcase images, headlines, and paragraphs at the top of your pages.
Featured content slider example
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Featured content sliders on the back-end of any page in NationBuilder.
- You can also navigate to this section via the control panel shortcut when previewing the page. E.g.
Control Panel Shortcut Preview
- 2.To add a new featured content slide, start by filling out the form.
- For a single headline, enter one line of text in the headline field.
- For a Heading and Subheading, input your headline and subheading in the headline field, separated by a vertical pipe "|". (E.g. "Heading Text | Subheading Text")
- To display a button/link to a specific page on your site input the slug of a page in the page to feature field. If you do not want to showcase another page/link you can input the current pages slug.
More than one Featured content slider in the same page will create a slider of images or carousel, instead of a one static image. More than one image in a same slider will require standarized image sizes or images with the same proportions.
Navigating to the featured content slider of a page
There is no Featured Content Sliders tab in the page settings of donation v2 pages. It is still possible to add a featured content slider to these pages, by following the steps below.
- 1.Navigate to the your nations donation page's settings.
- 2.Note that this will take you to a url that looks something like: https://your-nation.nationbuilder.com/admin/sites/184/pages/10287/edit
- 3.Replace the edit at the end of the url noted in step 2 with features. E.g. https://your-nation.nationbuilder.com/admin/sites/184/pages/10287/features
- 4.This will take you to the Featured Content Slider settings for your donation page.